September ECSI Newsletter
September is Baby Safety Month and here at IFCI we are talking about what we do to help babies and families thrive- learn all about our Early Childhood Safety Initiative (ECSI)!
Each month the Institute of Family and Community Impact an OhioGuidestone initiative releases research Newsletters to explore our innovations closely. We want to communicate our projects, innovations, and other happenings while strengthening our relationship with the community in an accessible manner. Read the September Newsletter that closely explores ECSI and the role this initiative plays in saving and bettering lives.
About our ECSI Newsletter Release
Our Early Childhood Safety Initiative, funded by Ohio Children’s Trust Fund provides parents and caregivers with the tools they need to succeed. Our focus is to give parents the tools and resources they need to raise resilient children with limited adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and increased benevolent experiences. ECSI seeks to eradicate the barriers that parents and caregivers face while providing them with tools for success.
Sneak-Peek Inside the ECSI Newsletter
- Breakdown of our ECSI safety kits
- IFCI’s partnership with Ohio Children’s Trust Fund (OCTF)
- About our Kinky Curly Kids blog, one of our ECSI innovations
- Protective Factors
- Breakdown of total families served by ECSI FY 22-23, breakdown of kits families received FY 22-23
- Testimony from Help Me Grow, Home Visitor Anastasia Phillips
- September Reading Corner & Community Resources
We want to hear from YOU! Contact us with your suggestions and feedback on our Newsletter releases! Stay tuned to see your suggestions in future editions!